The safety of our visitors, our team and our animals is our highest priority. All our facilities, both indoor and outdoor are open with all necessary restrictions. We have made the following changes at Loughwell Farm Park to ensure that we are following all Government Guidelines to keep everyone as safe as possible.
- All tickets must be pre-booked (day visitors & members) to guarantee admission into Loughwell Farm Park. This is to allow us to safely plan our numbers each day as we are operating at a reduced visitor capacity. We cannot guarantee entry for anyone wishing to purchase tickets at the gate. Please note: you will need to include children under the age of 18 months in your booking, but there will be no charge for them.
- There will be a one-way system in operation in certain areas to ensure safe social distancing.
- Please pay by credit card where possible.
- Please observe social distancing when queuing at the entrance, restaurant and barrel train. If possible, one adult should queue on behalf of the group/ family.
- We have completed a deep clean prior to reopening. We will continue to maintain the highest standard of hygienic practice throughout the farm with particular emphasis on ‘touchpoints’.
- Screens have been added at all till points.
- Signage and social distancing measures have been added all over the Farm.
- Team members have attended a safety training for themselves and customers prior to opening.
- Sanitising stations have been added throughout the Park for self-use.
What you can do for us:
- Only visit if you’re feeling fine! If you are showing any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay at home.
- Prepare your children prior to visiting, so that you all can help us all to keep the park safe.
- Respect and adhere to our signage and recommendations with regard to your safety and the safety of our staff.
- Be patient and kind to our staff, they are as new to all of this as you are. If you have any concerns during your visit, please do come and talk to one of our team as we’ll be happy to assist where we can.
- Respect each other by maintaining recommended social distancing.
- Wear a mask indoors.
- Have a brilliant day out with your families (and recommend us to all of your friends!)
Thank you for taking the time to read this. The safety of our visitors, staff and animals is paramount, and we hope you feel reassured and excited for your visit.