Health and Safety
At Loughwell Farm Park, Moycullen we take Health & Safety extremely seriously.
To ensure safe family fun, all of our indoor and outdoor play equipment has been built to an extremely high standard meeting all EU Guidelines for Safety at Play.
Children are only admitted to Loughwell Farm Park in the presence of an adult and remain the responsibility of that adult whilst at Loughwell Farm Park. It is the responsibility of the adult to ensure that children adhere to the safety rules.
As Loughwell Farm Park is a farm, we ask everyone to ensure that all hands are washed carefully before leaving the animal area and especially before entering the restaurant/ playbarn.
Please remember that all animals may bite or nibble, so please keep all hands away from animals mouths.
All our equipment has written rules of behavior for the safety and well being of everyone. These rules of behavior are posted next to the relevant play activites.
Loughwell Farm Park staff are trained on the various safety rules of all our equipment and both children and adults are asked to respect the rules and listen to our staff.
For the safety of everyone, our safety rules must be adhered to .
- All children must wear socks in order to use our indoor play structure.
- Don’t forget to bring socks, long trousers and long sleeves if you want to use the mega slides as all skin must be covered.
- We hire out track suit bottoms and sell socks at Loughwell Farm Park.
- When using the astra slide, the Mats provided must be used properly, feet in the feet slot and holding on to the handles
- For their safety, children aged under 18 months are not allowed use any of our indoor mega slides nor on the barrel train.